Xbox Live Gold Membership is an online service launched by Microsoft, aimed at providing Xbox series game console users with a better gaming experience and social interaction opportunities. Through Xbox Live Gold Membership, users can enjoy the following benefits:
- Multiplayer games: Xbox Live Gold Members can play multiplayer games with other players.
- Free games: Xbox Live Gold Members can receive free games every month.
- Discounted offers: Xbox Live Gold Members can enjoy discounted offers, including games, DLC, movies, and music, etc.
- Free trial: Xbox Live Gold Members can try out new games before they are officially released.
- Social functions: Xbox Live Gold Membership provides a variety of social functions, including voice chat, messaging, achievements, rankings, and groups.
Xbox Live Gold Membership can be purchased through the Xbox official website and Xbox series game consoles. Users can choose monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription options.
About GAMEPASS Ultimate
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives you access to over a hundred games for a price. New games are added all the time, so there's always something new to play together with friends and discover your next favorite game! Three different Game Pass Ultimate is available here as per the list:
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days Trial Xbox ONE (only for NEW Account)
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 Month (Global)
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months (Global)
- NOTE: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days Trial product will not work in an account where you have previously activated a Game Pass.
- Xbox Live Subscription 14 Days
- Xbox Game Pass 14 Days
- Xbox Game Pass for PC 14 Days
Xbox Live Gold Membership Overview
With an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, take your Xbox 360 online to play Kinect and controller games with friends wherever they are. Instantly watch HD movies, TV shows and sports, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control. Not sure what to play or watch
Quickly find new movies, songs or games with your voice. Even use your phone or tablet as a second screen to control and interact with what you’re watching. Plus, now you can explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox. Entertainment is more amazing with Xbox.
- Play Kinect and controller games online with friends
- Watch TV from Sky, Netflix, BBC iPlayer**, YouTube and many more
- Use your voice to easily find movies, TV shows, music and games on Xbox 360 with Kinect
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on PC
Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards and Xbox Music Pass cards – on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here's the guide:
- On a computer, go to Redeem Code and click Sign In.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Redeem.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and click Confirm.
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on Xbox One
- Go to Games, and then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code”.
- If prompted, sign in.
- Select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
Xbox Live Gift Card Redemption Guide on Xbox 360
- Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.
- Press the Guide button on the controller.
- Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
Important Note : Xbox Live Gold Cards (US) sold by TOPUPLive is Region Locked. Only VALID for Xbox Live Account users registered in UNITED STATES.